• which boasts one of the World’s most beautiful capital cities: Budapest, the “Pearl of the Danube”, whose wonderful panorama is on UNESCO’s World Heritage list,
• where 2000-year-old Roman ruins and 400-year-old Turkish monuments can be found side-by-side, not to mention beautiful churches from the Romanesque period, or one-time stately castles.
• where Lake Balaton is located, Central Europe’s largest lake, a natural paradise.
• where hundreds of therapeutic mineral springs gush up from the depths, helping thousands to recover their health,
• where the rich Hungarian folk art and the horse shows introduce the lifestyle and traditions of the “puszta”
When I received my masters degree from the Agricultural University of Gödöllö, Hungary all I wanted to do is to see the World…
I first worked in Cyprus, then Turkey and when I stepped on board the magnificent cruise ships of Holland America Cruise Line it was like a dream come true.
In the 6 years I spent at sea I got to travel around the World.
When I moved to Idaho, I first worked as a travel agent sharing my World traveler’s experience.
I later got my Real Estate License. I was honored when I received the “Rookie of the Year Award” the first year of my real estate career. I am continually taking real estate classes to further educate myself and to be a better asset to my clients. I obtained my real estate broker license in the summer of 2010 and I opened up Top Idaho Real Estate as the Designated Broker in 2013.
I have had the opportunity to help many homebuyers in the Treasure Valley sell their homes as well as find and purchase homes that they love. I truly love this area and pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information, and related sevices, including mortgage, insurance and inspection information. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will put my over ten years of real estate expertise to work for you!
When I am not showing houses or answering my phone I enjoy doing as many fun things as I possibly can with my two beautiful, bright sons.